For those of you who work 30 hours or more per week, you may qualify for a textbook voucher. If awarded, (Associated Students, Incorporated (ASI) will give you $150 to spend in the bookstore!!
To qualify, you must:
- have completed at least 3 quarters at CSULA
- have a cumulative CSULA GPA of 2.4 or higher
- be enrolled in at least 4 units of evening courses for Spring Quarter (one class after 4 P.M.) (provide a class schedule from the campus website or the registrar's office showing proof of enrollment)
- be employed for at least 30 hours per week
- provide a letter from your employer, indicating your work hours on your employer's official letterhead
If awarded, they will notify you through postal mail. If you have not heard from them by the first week of Spring Quarter, stop by the ASI office to follow-up on your application.
The application deadline is Friday, March 6, 2006 by 2:00 P.M at King Hall D138.
For more information, visit the ASI Student Service Center in King Hall D138 or call them at (323) 343-4780.
Don't forget that you can also pick up a FREE scantron or blue book from them anytime, provided you show your Student ID.