Just a few announcements and reminders~
- Don't forget that you can begin paying for Winter 2007 tuition! Late fees for continuing students begin November 13! The Fee Analysis form is available here, or forms are available next to the drop box by the Cashier's Office.
- Beginning Fall 2006, CSULA increased health fees $15 (but forgot to add it in the Fee Analysis). Don't forget to pay ASAP to avoid being dropped from your classes!
- Visit the NSSLHA Snack Closet! A variety of snacks, candies, and drinks are available for a student discount price. Check back often as there are always new additions. Just drop your cash in Locker #23...and it's ok to tell NSSLHA to "keep the change!" :)
- We are still open for Fall 2006 membership enrollment (or the entire academic year). Please see any of the NSSLHA officers and/or attend the next monthly meeting in November!
- Need a blue book, scantron, or $150 textbook voucher (if you qualify)? Visit ASI in the King Hall D-Wing! You must be a CSULA student with a current school ID to obtain any of the following services.
- · $150 for Textbooks (Applications are avaliable NOW)
- · Free Scantrons and Blue Books
- · Discounted Movie Tickets